Jul 2, 2011

1 Year!

Today I got this email from Baby Center:

"Happy birthday! Can you believe that it's been one year since that wonderful day that she was born? So many things have changed, in your life and your baby's.  If you had a dollar for every dirty diaper, for every shirt spit up on, and for every beautiful smile your daughter gave, you would be sure to have enough to buy the wonderful flower arrangement that you deserve!"

I would be able to buy a lot more than just a simple flower arrangement!! Hahaha, but it is hard to believe that a full year has gone by since that beautiful day. I can still feel the emotion of that moment, the joy of holding for the first time my little baby, so tiny, so fragile, so dependent. Today she walks everywhere, does cute litle things, makes clear what she wants, shows her strong personality... and I just think about how I am thankful to Heavenly Father for sending me a baby so wonderful, so sweet, so happy. She is our greatest joy, and we love her unconditionally.

Happy Birthday Little Princess!!!

2 comments:

Katia said...

O tempo passa voando mesmo.. parabéns pelo 1º aninho Leah!!

Steven and Sabrina Jenks said...

Parabens Leah!!! Linda demais vc!